Wednesday, October 19, 2011

FALL

When I was thinking about how I wanted my fall mantle to look, I wanted something that said fall or autumn but I didn't want one of those wood cutouts you see all the time. This is what I came up with instead.
Everything pictured is from Hobby Lobby except for the brown paint which I've had for awhile but I think I got it at Michaels. The letters were $2 each, so with everything together it ended up being less than $10!

First I painted the edges of the letters with the brown paint
Then just traced the letters on the paper, cut it out, and Mod Podged it on!
This was a simple, inexpensive, and fun little craft and it turned out really cute. I have one more thing I want to show you before I reveal my full mantle, so check back soon! I know you're on the edge of your seat :)

Linked to

No comments: