Tuesday, January 17, 2012

RANT and RAVE with Randee's Organized Chaos

Randee's Organized Chaos is a blog I started following when she was counting down to Christmas with a daily post about holiday treats, gift ideas, decor, etc. Since then she has continued to post something new each day which is amazing!

Randee is hosting a fun party right now where you can link your blog to hers and then receive anonymous critiques! Other bloggers will look at your blog and write what they like, what they don't like, and any advice they would give to make your blog better. You will also have the chance to provide your feedback to 2 other blogs. What a great idea!

If you're interested in participating, click the button below!


My blog is pretty new and I know there are lots of things I can do to improve, so I can't wait to see what helpful feedback I get!

No comments: