Thursday, December 22, 2011

gift wrapping

I'm not quite finished wrapping yet, but here is a little taste of how I'm doing it this year
I wanted the wrapping paper to be simple so I chose a plain brown and dressed it up with some off-white yarn and those adorable medallions inspired by these at Design Dazzle

I just printed each person's name, cut them into circles, and glued them to circles of the same size cut out of index cards to make them a little bit sturdier. You could also just print them on cardstock and save the extra step. That font is Curlz.





The best part ~ besides how cute I think it looks ~ is that I already had everything I used! All I had to do was print the names and assemble everything. I enjoy wrapping gifts anyway, but this year it was fun to do something a little bit different than the usual printed paper and bows I've done most other years just because it's fast and easy. The medallions took a little bit of time to make, but other than that this really wasn't that much more time consuming and it looks so much cuter!

Linked to

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Looks great! Love all the different ways to wrap the string. Thanks so much for linking up to The Creative Spark. I'll be featuring this on my Facebook page. Merry Christmas!!
Jenn :)