Tuesday, December 27, 2011

*let it snow* shadow box

I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas. I'm enjoying some much needed time off!

This is a little winter craft I did last night that I think turned out pretty cute. I just cut some snowflake paper to fit the back of the shadow box, printed the words *let it snow*, and stuck it on with double sided tape. I filled the shadow box about 1/3 of the way with some fake snow, and glued a snowflake to the outside of the box. Simple, and a really cute addition to my winter decor!

I don't know how well you can see it in the pictures, but after I closed the back after putting the snow in I shook it around a little bit and pieces of the snow stuck to the glass and the paper in the back. It makes the whole thing sparkly!
  

Linked to

No comments: