Monday, July 8, 2013

framed scrapbook paper

If you've been here in the last few weeks, you know I have recently fallen in love. With a color. 

It's Sherwin Williams Grays Harbor, and I want it to take over my house. 

In my ongoing quest to surround myself with Grays Harbor, I did a simple little project to add a little bit of it to my living room. 

I painted a frame I had laying around and put some scrapbook paper inside. I just happened to already have this paper, and it's so perfect in the frame. It's like it was meant to be.


I'm loving lime green with the navy/grey color that is my new love, and I'm loving this cute and simple addition to my living room decor.

This isn't the first time I've framed scrapbook paper. These frames in my bedroom are also filled with paper. Such an easy and inexpensive way to add color to your home!

Linked to

No comments: